Ok, so I actually read 3 books in 2 weeks and I am starting on my 4th. Many of you wonder how I find time to read.....hmmm, I try to fit it in when I can....I show up early for car pool (I drive 3 car pools so I do get some good reading time in when I am on pick up duty) I read when Isaac is at preschool and Lukey is sleeping, I read in the morning after I get Noah off to school, before the boys get up, I read in the evenings after they go to bed. Sometimes when I am really into a book I rent a DVD for my kids and sit in the living room with them while they watch their show. (I am afraid the last scenerio has been happening WAY to much....) When I am on a reading kick I don't watch TV, my tivo at the moment is like 95% full (Jason likes to remind me that they are all MY shows).
Ok, so the book I just started is.....

I read the Twilight series and loved them so I am not suprised that I am LOVING this book! So, unfortunately for you all, I am going to log off and go upstairs and read. I need to finish it quickly because there are only 4 more days of school and then I will have to give my children some quality time with their mother who has been neglicting them for the past 2 weeks!
6 comments:
I am so glad you started the Host. YOu have got to tell me if I should read it.
I read the Twilight books and didn't love them, but thought they were okay, so I don't know how I'll like "The Host". You'll have to let us know.
I haven't read a thing since we've been back from England. I miss it, but I'm having a hard time keeping up.
While I was in England I had a lot of time, so I read a ton. I think I read at leasst 14 books in the six months that we were there. In fact, that's where I read the Twilight Series.
Have you looked into the website Goodreads.com? It's a pretty fun website.
I'm so like you. I go on reading binges. I just finished my 3rd book of the month and have the Host sitting on my nightstand for my next read.
Hey Nat, could you send me your email address. I've started a SF Club blog where we can connect, but it's going to be private so I need to invite you through email. Send your email address to amandajfish@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Hey Nat! I've read the Twilight series and liked them okay- though the 2nd book did give me a couple of nightmares... anyway, make sure you post what you end up thinking about The Host- everyone around me at work is reading it too. And just for the record- I read like you too! Only I read whenever I get in the tub too! :)
You perfectly described my life (minus the carpool) when I was reading the Twilight Series! Talk about a neglected family & home! :) Love those books & can't wait for the next to come out! Chip gives me such a hard time! I will have to read The Host also!
Post a Comment