Friday, October 10, 2008

Jason and I went to St. George with Adam and Marianne a couple of weeks ago. My Mom watched the boys for us while we played! We had a lot of fun. We went to a couple of movies, ate great food (restaurants without children are so nice...) and went hiking and just hung out! It was a nice relaxing weekend.

On the way down it was raining and I caught this picture of a rainbow.
T
The ladies....

The men....

We hiked to this cave, pretty cool.

4 comments:

Byron Events said...

I hope you know, this makes me very jealous! Glad you had fun, while I was stuck in the house with 2 babies!

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun. Oh how I wish I could have a childless getaway.

Kae said...

Looks like so much fun. I love vacations with friends and no kids!

Melissa said...

That weather looks so nice! I love St. George!

Your hair is really cute too!