Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day!

On Father's Day I decided to make Jason a cake. Now I can cook, occasionally I make things that tase and look good. This was NOT one of those days. I can't bake cakes....I ruin them every time.....

So I made Jason a bundt cake, it was all working out fine until I tried to get the cake out of the pan. You can see how that went......it looks pretty gross, but luckly it tasted pretty good!


Aside from the cake, I think Jason's favorite gift was the shirt from the boys... :) We love you honey, thanks for being such a great Hubby and Dad!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

That cake is awesome. I mess things up too. It drives me crazy when I burn something and then Chad tells me he likes things burnt.

Crystal said...

Cute picture of Jason and the boys!

Anonymous said...

Hey- my sister is an AMAZING baker and she tells me that there is a brand of cake mixes that DO NOT work in Utah! So blame it on that- not yourself! Plus, those kinds of cake are the best! Love ths silly pics of the boys too!

abbie higginson said...

What the hell was that glob on that plate? You really need to spend some more time with me. I'll turn you into an AMAZING baker!

abbie higginson said...

By the way, my recipes are from scratch, so there's no blaming it on a box! (debi & tammy) Do I sound like I'm bragging??

Tracey said...

Seriously, I'm with Abbie! Nice try though. I think you should get bonus points for the thought! :)