"A heart is a kingdom conquerable only by love. One smile, one hug, one kiss from you and I know you hold the key to the kingdom of my heart. What kingdoms lie awaiting you my Little Prince Charmings?"
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Trouble......
Silence when you have a two year old is not a good thing unless they are sleeping..... This would be an entire BOX of kleenex tissues, some soap and a hand towel...all completely wet in my bathroom sink...... I need a nanny.....and a housekeeper......
4 comments:
I have had similar issues, only usually it is a whole role of toilet paper in the toilet and then they wonder why it won't flush...
oh the joy of boys!
Yup, trouble! :)
Can I just say I am so glad Dave is now 3. I am glad you took a picture of this because it will be funny one day.
Post a Comment